Friday 15 February 2013

Down and Up Again

It's been an odd week.  

On Wednesday night and Thursday morning I was very down.  On my scale I would say I was at about 4, where maybe about 5 is where I start to fail in terms of getting through the day.

At that time I literally thought I couldn't put together a simple website.   Yesterday I went to work and talked to a friend and got tips on how to set it up.   It's now up in a stub form. I think being able to talk about depression helped because I could just be open and say I had an attack of feeling useless.   Getting that together seems to have got be back to about 1.

It was weird looking at my recent posts.  I honestly thought that this burst of low mood had started with the car problem on Tuesday.  But I see I had already put out two posts about feeling low before that happened.   Something gave me a dip and I don't know what.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy:
We reserve the right to edit all comments. In particular, we will not tolerate phobic content (race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, mental health status, etc.) nor personal attacks or threats toward another commenter, significantly off-topic, or is an obvious trolling attempt.