Friday 15 February 2013

Depression Quest

This link comes with a trigger warning. It is a text-based “adventure” game, that takes you through the paces of discovering and dealing with depression (or not, depending on your choices). Many times along my one playthrough, I recognized themes and situations I have been through myself, and thoughts and worries I have experienced.

Depression Quest

Don't play it if you feel you might get triggered by it. On the other hand, this might be a useful link to help convey experiences to friends and family who want to understand but don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy:
We reserve the right to edit all comments. In particular, we will not tolerate phobic content (race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, mental health status, etc.) nor personal attacks or threats toward another commenter, significantly off-topic, or is an obvious trolling attempt.