Wednesday 27 May 2015

Shout out to Student Minds

I'm embarrassed I hadn't heard about Student Minds before. They are "The UK's Student Mental Health Charity."  They write:
"Student Minds is the UK's student mental health charity. We believe that peer support can change the state of student mental health. Our vision is for students to take action to foster an environment where everyone has the confidence to talk and listen to each other, the skills to support one another and the knowledge to look after their own mental health."
Here is a lovely video from the St Andrews branch (my university) which I happened across today.


I can't provide any form of personal recommendation in favour of Student Minds, but I am delighted that students are supporting each other in this way. If this is something you might need, please do investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy:
We reserve the right to edit all comments. In particular, we will not tolerate phobic content (race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, mental health status, etc.) nor personal attacks or threats toward another commenter, significantly off-topic, or is an obvious trolling attempt.