Sunday 28 April 2019

A different disorder than you

My therapist was telling me about some research which said that one can be more easily triggered if one experiences a non-positive environment for more than 35 hours a week.  In the context of research on schizophrenics.

In passing she said that it was interesting even though it was "a different disorder than you".

Not quite sure what my disorder is but getting some clues from my therapist. But it was reassuring to have me labelled as disorderly as a matter-of-fact statement of the obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy:
We reserve the right to edit all comments. In particular, we will not tolerate phobic content (race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, mental health status, etc.) nor personal attacks or threats toward another commenter, significantly off-topic, or is an obvious trolling attempt.