Wednesday 20 February 2019

Fine thanks, just tired

I wrote this a few days ago when it was bad. It's better now.
 
I am
zoned out in the cereal aisle stare mutter notice myself hope no one sees don't really care but shame

I am
here to buy bread plus peanut butter keep me alive the psychiatrist asked if I was eating not if I was cooking

I am
maybe I should eat an apple crunch nourish feel it yes but no no too many choices taste price food miles difficult can't

I am
OK for eggs I think

I am
holding it together not lying on the floor not crying not crying checkout not screaming not crying walk home not crying not crying not crying

I am
fine thanks just tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy:
We reserve the right to edit all comments. In particular, we will not tolerate phobic content (race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, mental health status, etc.) nor personal attacks or threats toward another commenter, significantly off-topic, or is an obvious trolling attempt.