Tuesday 3 March 2015

Vignette: A fleeting moment of happiness

One of the things I have been trying to do this year is keep a "happiness diary", where I jot down things that make me happy, as soon as possible.  At the end of the day it's good to know that some things made you happy, and they don't always spring to mind if you don't write them down - like trying to remember a shopping list at the supermarket when 12 hours ago you thought "oh we need pasta."

I haven't been good at keeping it up - the same with my to do list in the same notebook (yes, paper and pencil). Anyway, that's not the point.

The point is I had a look at it today and noticed for Jan 5: "Fleeting moment of happiness".

Well it was nice I was happy, not so good that just one moment is noteworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy:
We reserve the right to edit all comments. In particular, we will not tolerate phobic content (race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, mental health status, etc.) nor personal attacks or threats toward another commenter, significantly off-topic, or is an obvious trolling attempt.