Monday 22 September 2014

Vignette

1. On Friday, I had to sign for medicine. I couldn't remember the day of the month, the date, or the year!

2. Today I had to park to get medicine. I forgot and drove past, but pulled over with a slightly longer walk. Then I got the medicine and walked home. So I walked back to get the car.  (It was about a 5 min walk away)

3. I'm very glad i started Depressed Academics 21 months ago because I couldn't have started it now and it's nice to have a friendly place to chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy:
We reserve the right to edit all comments. In particular, we will not tolerate phobic content (race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, mental health status, etc.) nor personal attacks or threats toward another commenter, significantly off-topic, or is an obvious trolling attempt.